Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Evidence Analysis Library
|What EAL® Projects are found in this Nutrients section?
Additionally, when topics from other Evidence Analysis projects include topics about a particular nutrient, the information is cross-linked in this section.Where can I find additional evidence analysis topics on the EAL®? To see if a topic is on the EAL®, check the A-Z Index Tab or use the Search Feature on the top right hand side of the page. Topics are located in the Diseases and Conditions, Nutrients, Food, Nutrition Care Process and Life Cycle sections on the EAL®.
The following evidence analysis projects can be found in other sections (not Nutrients) on the EAL®.
EAL Section: Diseases & Conditions
- More than 20 projects can be found in the Nutrition Diseases & Conditions section including Celiac Disease, Diabetes, and Weight Management. Click here to see the complete list.
EAL Section: Foods
- Aspartame evidence analysis project
- Non-nutritive sweeteners evidence analysis project
- Nutritive and Non-nutritive sweeteners evidence analysis project
- Vegetarian Nutrition evidence analysis project
EAL Section: Nutrition Care Process
- Nutrition Assessment
- Nutrition Intervention
- Nutrition Counseling evidence analysis project
- Screening and Referral System
- Nutrition Screening evidence analysis project
- Outcomes Management System
- MNT Effectiveness evidence analysis project
What if I don’t see the topic I’m looking for? To understand how topics are selected for the EAL®, please read the Frequently Asked Questions in the Help tab. You may contact the Academy to let us know about your interest in seeing a particular topic on the Academy Evidence Analysis Library.