SubscribeThe Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Evidence Analysis Library (EAL) provides a synthesis of highest quality nutrition research. Over 40 evidence analysis projects are either published or in the development process.. Each project includes:
- Graded conclusion statements for questions formulated by a group of experts on the topic.
- Supporting documentation, including bibliographies, search plans, research articles abstracted into formatted worksheets and quality criteria checklists.
- Each graded conclusion statement has a corresponding evidence summary.
- Seventeen (17) Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guidelines are currently published and include major recomendations with corresponding rating of evidence strength and clinical algorithms showing the flow of treatment for a specific disease or condition.
Academy MembersActive members of the Academy receive free access to the EAL. Please log into the EAL via the Academy's website (www.eatright.org) or by clicking on the words LOGIN in the upper right hand corner and entering your Academy login information.
Individual SubscriptionsNon-members of the Academy can purchase an annual subscription (US$250) or a one-month trial subscription (US$50) to the EAL. Click to subscribe.
Group SubscriptionsMedical or university libraries, government agiencies, institutions, or professional associatgions can purchase group / multi-user subscriptions to the EAL. Benefits of group subscriptions include:
- Full access to the EAL
- A unique URL which can be posted to your intranet or website without users having to log into the site
- Monthly usage reports
Click to download more information