Wound Care (WC) (2011-2012)Welcome to the Wound Care project site. This project was published in 2011-2012. Highlights of this project include:
- Five (5) sub-topic areas with 11 evidence analysis questions. There is an Introduction from the workgroup as well. Use the links on the left to view the questions and conclusiions.
There is no scheduled update for this project at this time.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Becky Dorner, RD, LD, Chair
- Nancy Munoz, DCN, MHA, RD, LDN
- Nancy Collins, PhD, RD, LDN, FAPWCA
- Mary Ellen Posthauer, RD, CD, LD
- Mary Litchford, PhD, RD, LDN
- Evelyn Phillips, MS, RD, LDN, CDE
- Young Hee Kim, MS, RD, LDN, CNSD
- Marla Richards, MS, RD, LDN
- Patti Landers, PhD, RD, LD
- Deborah Cummins, PhD
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.