The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Evidence Analysis Library (EAL) provides a synthesis of the highest quality nutrition research. Over 40 evidence analysis projects are either published or in the development process.. Each project includes:
- Graded conclusion statements for questions formulated by a group of experts on the topic.
- Supporting documentation, including bibliographies, search plans, research articles abstracted into formatted worksheets and quality criteria checklists.
- Each graded conclusion statement has a corresponding evidence summary and search plan.
- Seventeen (17) Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guidelines are currently published and include major recommendations with corresponding ratings of evidence strength.
Active members of the Academy receive free access to the EAL. Please log into the EAL via the Academy's website (www.eatright.org) or by clicking on the words LOGIN in the upper right-hand corner and entering your Academy login information.
The EAL has extensive content that is freely accessible to the general public. Download the list of free content.
Non-members of the Academy can purchase an annual subscription (US$250) or a one-month trial subscription (US$50) to the EAL. Click to subscribe.
Medical or university libraries, government agencies, institutions, or professional associations can purchase group / multi-user subscriptions to the EAL. Benefits of group subscriptions include:
- Full access to the EAL.
- A unique URL which can be posted to your intranet or website without users having to log onto the site.
For group rates or a demo of the EAL, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org