Welcome to the Critical Illness project. T Highlights of this project include:
- Target population of both adults and children.
- The project covers ten (10) sub-topic areas. Use the links on the left to access the evidence analysis questions and conclusions
- Evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines were published in 2008.
- Expand the Project Resources section below for information on available products.
You might also be interested in the following:
- 2020 EAL Cystic Fibrosis Guideline
- 2019 EAL COPD Guideline
- 2017 EAL Heart Failure Guideline
- ASPEN Parenteral Nutrition Products Shortage Update
- Critical Illness Project Team and Disclosures (2012)
The following individuals contributed their valuable skills and expertise to this guideline project.
- Ainsley M. Malone, MS, RD, LD, CNSD, Chair
- Pamela Charney, MS, RD, LD, CNSD
- David C. Frankenfield, MS, RD
- Mary Hise, PhD, RD, CNSD
- Kendra K. Kattelmann, PhD, RD, LN
- Mary J. Marian, MS, RD, CNSD
- Susan R. Roberts, MS, RD, LD, CNSD
- Mary Russell, MS, RD, LDN, CNSD
- Tami A. Piemonte, MS, RD, LD
- J. Scott Parrott, PhD
- Patti S. Landers, PhD, RD, LD
- Jarrod Dusin, MS, RD, LD, CNSD
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics