EAC Orientation Tutorial
Learn about the Evidence Analysis Center
Learn about the Academy's Evidence Analysis Center and evidence-based practice by viewing the EAC Orienation Tutorial. These 5 short videos are designed to help you get acquainted with the EAC, provide tips on navigating the site, and highlight the Academy's rigorous methodology for conducting scoping and systematic reviews and developing evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines.
The tutorial modules are free and available to everyone. To access the modules, please click on the title below:
- Orientation Tutorial Outline (PDF)
- Module 1: Introduction to the Evidence Analysis Center (37 slides / 9 minutes) (Module 1 Script)
- Module 2: EAC Scoping Review (19 slides / 6 minutes) (Module 2 Script)
- Module 3: EAC Evidence Analysis Process (48 slides / 14 minutes) (Module 3 Script)
- Module 4: Guideline Development Process (44 slides / 10 minutes) (Module 4 Script)
- Module 5: Dissemination and Implementation (14 slides / 5 minutes) (Module 5 Script)
Continuing Education Credit and Certificates
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists: You are required by CDR to complete the Critical Thinking Self-Study Evaluation Tool prior to taking the Orientation Tutorial Quiz. Click the link below to access the Tool. Once the Tool is complete, you will be redirected to take the Orientation Tutorial Quiz. Upon passing the Quiz, you will receive a link to download your CEU certificate.
Students/Interns: Click on the link below to access the Orientation Tutorial Quiz. Upon passing the Quiz, you will receive a link to download certificate of completion with no CEUs.
- Orientation Tutorial Quiz (no CEU)