Hydration (HYD) Systematic Review (2007)
Welcome to the Hydration Project. This project was published between 2007-2009. Highlights of the project include:
- Target population of adults.
- Five (5) sub-topics with 8 evidence anlaysis questions. Use the links on the left to access the questions and results.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Christina G. Campbell, PhD, RD, LD, Chair
- Sheila M. Campbell, PhD, RD, LD
- Nancy M. DiMarco, PhD, RD
- Jo L. Hubbard, MS, RD, LD, CDE
- Anne Christine Hummell, MS, RD, CNSD, LD
- Mary D. Litchford, PhD, RD, LDN
- Cynthia Wolfram, RD, LD
- Tami A. Piemonte, MS, RD, LD
- Joanne Spahn, MS, RD, FADA
- Mei Chung, PhD, MPH
- Kim Crawford, PhD, RD, CSSD
- Diane M. DellaValle, MS, RD, LDN
- Debby Demory-Luce, PhD, RD, LD
- Mary Katherine 'Kathy' Hoy, EdD, RD
- Joan M. Lyon, MS, RD, LD
- Patricia M. Mendoza, MS, RD
- Merle R. Shapera, MS, RD, CDE, LD
- Deborah Cummins, PhD,
- Kari Kren, MPH, RD
- Esther Myers, PhD, RD
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Beverage Institute/Coca-Cola
: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.