Nutrition Guidance in Healthy Children (NGHC) (2-11 yrs) Systematic Review (2011-2013)
Welcome to the Nutrition Guidance in Healthy Children project page. This project was published in 2013. Highlights of this project include:
- Target audience of children between 2-11 years of age.
- Four (4) sub-topic areas of Childhood Nutrition and Advetising, Childhood Nutrition and Growth, Childhood Nutrition and Lifestyle Factors, and Prevention of Chronic Disease. Use the links on the left to access the evidence analysis questions and results.
- An Academy Position Paper was published. Expand the Project Resources section below to access a copy of the article and other resources.
- Visit the Pediatric Overweight project for additional information.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Catherine McDonald, PhD, RD, LDN, Chair
- Linda Arpino, MA, RD, LDN
- Katie Brown, EdD, RD, LD
- Terezie Mosby, MS, RD, CSP, IBCLC, LDN
- Mary Mullen, MS, RD, LDN
- Beth Ogata, MS, RD
- Anna Murphy, MPH, RD, LDN
- Mujahed Khan, MBA, RD
- Kyle Thompson, MS, RD, CSG, CD, CNSD
Association Position Papers Committee Workgroup
- Linda Godfrey, MS, RD, SNS, LD
- Aida Miles, MMSc, RD, CSp, LD, CNSD
- Terri Verason, MS, RD
- Deborah Cummins, PhD
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.