Telenutrition (TN) (2012)Welcome to the Telenutrition project site. This project was published in 2012. Highlights of the project include:
- Target audience of adults.
- Two (2) sub-topic areas of Telenutrition and MNT Effectiveness and Telenutrition and Effectiveness of RD Interventions. Use the links on the left side to access the evidence analysis questions and conclusions.
There is no scheduled date to update this project at this time.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Bonnie Jortberg, MS, RD, CDE, Chair
- Gretchen Benson, RD, LD, CDE
- Kathy Keim, PhD, RD, LDN
- Geeta Sikand, MA, RD, FADA, CDE
- Ellizabeth Thompson, MPH, RD
- Ann Wolf, MS, RD
- Erica K. Gradwell, MS, RD
- Kimberly Bandelier?, MPH, RD, LD
- Renee Korczak, PhD, RD
- Debra Waldoks, MS, RD
- Deborah Cummins, PhD
- Anna Murphy, MPH, RD
- Marsha Schofield, MS, Rd, LD, FAND
- Lisa Moloney, MS, RD, LDN
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Coding and Coverage Committee
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.