Obesity, Reproduction and Pregnancy (ORP) Systematic Review (2014)
Welcome to the Obesity, Reproductin and Pregnancy EAL project page. This project was published in 2014. Highlights of this project include:
- Target audience of adults.
- Three (3) sub-topic areas of Preconception Period, Gestational Period and Postpartum Period. Use the links on the left to access the evidence analysis questions and results.
- Project results will be used to update the 2009 Academy position paper. Expand the Project Resources section for a copy of the article.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Tracey Ledoux, PhD, RD
- Linda Van Horn, PhD, RD, LD
- Alyce Thomas, RD
- Anne Davis, PhD, RD
- Judith Brown, PhD, RD
- Shirley Ekvall, PhD, RD, LD
- Jennifer Weddig, PhD, RD, CLC (resigned 9/2013)
- Tami Piemonte, MS, RD
- Sue Benson-Davies, PhD, DCN, MPH, RD, LN
Academy Position Committee Workgroup Memberes
- Aida Mills, MMSc, RD, LD
- Denise Andersen, MS, RD, LD
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.