NNNS: Nutrient Quality (2010)
Do intakes of neotame and the foods and beverages to which it is added, assist consumers in meeting recommended dietary goals?
To date, no studies were identified to evaluate the effect of neotame and neotame-sweetened foods and beverages on assisting consumers in meeting recommended dietary goals.
- Grade I means there is Good/Strong evidence supporting the statement;
- Grade II is Fair;
- Grade III is Limited/Weak;
- Grade IV is Expert Opinion Only;
- Grade V is Not Assignable.
- High (A) means we are very confident that the true effect lies close to that of the estimate of the effect;
- Moderate (B) means we are moderately confident in the effect estimate;
- Low (C) means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited;
- Very Low (D) means we have very little confidence in the effect estimate.
- Ungraded means a grade is not assignable.
Search Plan and Results: Neotame 2009