Single Serving Portion Sized Meals and Weight ManagementWelcome to the Relationship of Single Serving Portion Sized Meals and Weight Management project. The project includes the following topics:
- Weight loss
- Weight maintenance
- Energy intake
- Nutrient intake
- Nutrition-related knowledge
Key findings include:
- Consumption of one or more single serving portion sized meals per day as part of a weight management program resulted in weight loss in adults.
- Consumption of one or more single serving portion sized meals per day as part of a weight management program resulted a reduction of energy intake in adults.
Expand the Project Team section for a list of contributors to this project.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Rebecca Reeves, DrPH, RD, Chair
- Kristen Bertram, RD, CD
- Christina Biesemeier, MS, RD, LDN, FADA
- Patricia Harper, MS, RD, LDN
- Jamie Schwartz, MS, RD
- Alberta Scruggs, RDN, DTR, LD
- Erica Gradwell, MS, RD
- Deepa Handu, PhD, RD, LDN
- Diane DellaValle, PhD, RDN
- Taylor Wolfram, MS, RD, LDN
- Renata (Renee) Korczak,
- ConAgra Foods
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.