EAL-KDOQI (CKD) Guideline (2020)
Welcome to the 2020 Chronic Kidney Disease Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline. The guideline information is divided into several sections:
- Executive Summary - recommendations organized by Nutrition Care Process category.
- Introduction: Guideline Overview, Scope, Statement of Intent, Guideline Methods, Dissemination and Implementation of the Guideline, Benefits and Risks/Harms of Implementing the Guideline
- Major Recommendations - recommendations with ratings and links to the supporting evidence
- Background Information - general guideline information
Use the links on the left to access the content.
Printing Guideline Material
You can print each page of the guideline by clicking on the print icon located in the upper right hand corner. To print entire sections of the guideline in PDF format, please click on the links below.
- CKD 2020 Introductory Material (5 pages)
- CKD 2020 Executive Summaries (7 pages)
- CKD 2020 Recommendations (101 pages)
The report will be generated in PDF format. We recommend Adobe Reader 10.0 (downlaod for free from www.adobe.com)
General Information and Disclaimer
This guideline is meant to serve as a general framework for handling clients/patients with particular health problems. The independent skill and judgement of the health care provider must always dictate treatment decisions.
|Proceed to Abbreviations and Acronyms||Return to CKD Home|