Evidence Analysis Library Topic List
The Evidence Analysis Library (EAL) consists of:
- Systematic Review (SR): a high-level process that collects and critically analyzes multiple research studies or papers on a clearly formulated question using explicit methods to identify, select and critically appraise the primary research.
- Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline (EBNPG): guiding statements, developed from a systematic review, designed to assist practitioner and patients decisions about appropriate nutrition care for specific disease states or conditions.
- Scoping Review (SCR): Are conducted to examine and clarify broad areas which can identify gaps in the evidence, clarify key concepts, and report on the types of evidence that address and inform practice in a topic area. The EAL uses scoping reviews to help define the scope of a systematic review
- EAL Systematic Review Methodology
- EAL Guideline Development Process
- Suggest a Topic