Evidence Analysis Library Topic List
The Evidence Analysis Library (EAL) consists of:
- Systematic Review (SR): a high-level process that collects and critically analyzes multiple research studies or papers on a clearly formulated question using explicit methods to identify, select and critically appraise the primary research.
- Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline (EBNPG): guiding statements, developed from a systematic review, designed to assist practitioner and patients decisions about appropriate nutrition care for specific disease states or conditions.
- Position Paper (PP): a critical analysis of current facts, data and research literature on a specific issue. A key feature is the Position Statement, which presents the Academy's stance on a specific issue that impacts the public's nutritional status and is controversial, confusing or requires professional clarification. As of 2017, all new and updated Academy position papers will be generated from an EAL systematic review.
- EAL Systematic Review Methodology
- EAL Guideline Development Process
- Suggest a Topic