NCBS: Post Surgery Complications (2009)
Is peri-operative Medical Nutrition Therapy associated with the risk of post weight loss surgery complications?
No adequately powered studies were found to answer this question. Research is needed to address this question.
- Grade I means there is Good/Strong evidence supporting the statement;
- Grade II is Fair;
- Grade III is Limited/Weak;
- Grade IV is Expert Opinion Only;
- Grade V is Not Assignable.
- High (A) means we are very confident that the true effect lies close to that of the estimate of the effect;
- Moderate (B) means we are moderately confident in the effect estimate;
- Low (C) means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited;
- Very Low (D) means we have very little confidence in the effect estimate.
- Ungraded means a grade is not assignable.
Search Plan and Results: NCBS: MNT and Bariatric Surgery 2008