DAHO: Hypertension (2021)
In adults with hypertension, what is the effect of Mediterranean diet intake compared to usual or therapeutic diet intake on cardiovascular risk factors?
No systematic reviews were identified that evaluated the effect of Mediterranean diet intake compared to usual or other therapeutic diet intake on cardiovascular risk factors in a strictly hypertensive population.
- Grade I means there is Good/Strong evidence supporting the statement;
- Grade II is Fair;
- Grade III is Limited/Weak;
- Grade IV is Expert Opinion Only;
- Grade V is Not Assignable.
- High (A) means we are very confident that the true effect lies close to that of the estimate of the effect;
- Moderate (B) means we are moderately confident in the effect estimate;
- Low (C) means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited;
- Very Low (D) means we have very little confidence in the effect estimate.
- Ungraded means a grade is not assignable.
Search Plan and Results: DAHO: Mediterranean Diet 2021