COPD: Methods to Estimate Protein Requirements (2019)
What is the best method to estimate protein needs in adults with COPD?
No evidence was identified to evaluate predictive equations to estimate protein needs in adults with COPD.
- Grade I means there is Good/Strong evidence supporting the statement;
- Grade II is Fair;
- Grade III is Limited/Weak;
- Grade IV is Expert Opinion Only;
- Grade V is Not Assignable.
- High (A) means we are very confident that the true effect lies close to that of the estimate of the effect;
- Moderate (B) means we are moderately confident in the effect estimate;
- Low (C) means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited;
- Very Low (D) means we have very little confidence in the effect estimate.
- Ungraded means a grade is not assignable.
Search Plan and Results: COPD: Methods to Estimate Energy and Protein Requirements 2017