Adult Weight Management (AWM) Systematic Review (2020-21)
The primary objective of the 2020-21 Adult Weight Management (AWM) systematic review was to identify, characterize, and analyze studies examining weight management interventions provided by a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) or international equivalent, in adults with overweight or obesity.
The following sub-topic areas were identified to examine the impact of intervention components:
- Number and frequency of contacts with the dietitian;
- Interventions delivered in-person or with telehealth;
- Interventions delivered individually or in groups;
- Interventions delivered by a multidisciplinary team or dietitian alone;
- Intervention duration and efficacy at follow-up.
Use the left navigation bar to access the systematic review consisting of the research questions, evidence summary, and search plan.