Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes (PDM) Systematic Review (2013)
Welcome to the Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes project site. Highlights of this project include:
- Six (6) sub-topics with 11 evidence anlaysis questions. Use the links on the left to access the systematic reviews.
- Guidelines are scheduled to be published summer of 2014.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Patricia G. Davidson, DCN, MS, RDN, CDE, Chair
- Micki D. Hall, MS, RD, LD, CDE
- Healther Holden-Burns, MEd, RD, LD, CDE
- Shelley Mesznik, MA, RD, CDE, CDN
- Hollie Raynor, PhD, RD, LDN
- Virginia Uhley, PhD, RD
- Jeanene J. Fogli, PhD, RD, LDN (resigned)
- Andra K. Garber, PhD (resigned)
Project Manager/Lead Analyst
- Erica K. Gradwell, MS, RD
- Ivonne Angler, MMSc, LND, RD
- Sue Benson-Davies, DCN, MPH, RD
- Laura Cook, PhD, RD, ND(FL)
- Leonore Hodges, PhD, RD, LD
- Micah Horvitz, MS, RD
- Nadia Marzella, MS, RD, LDN
- Laura Newton, MA, RD, LD
- Ann-Frances Sutherlin, MS, RD, LD
- Deborah Cummins, PhD
- Kari Kren, MPH, RD
- Lisa Moloney, MS, RD, LD
- Paula Ziegler, PhD, RD
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.