EE: Measuring Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) in the Critically Ill Guideline (2013)
Welcome to the 2013 Measuring Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) in the Critically Ill Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline site. The guideline information is divided into several sections:
- Executive Summary - major recommendations and ratings by Nutrition Care Process category.
- Introduction - Guideline Overview; Scope, Statement of Intent and Patient Preference, Guideline Methods, Implementation of the Guideline; Benefits and Harms of Implementing the Recommendations
- Major Recommendations - Guideline recommendations with conditional statements and strength rating
- Background Information and References - additional information
Printing Guideline Materials
You can print each page of the guideline by clicking on the print icon in the upper right-hand corner. To print entire sections of a guideline in PDF format, please click below:
- EE-RMR in Critically Ill 2013: Guideline Introduction
- EE-RMR in Critically Ill 2013: Executive Summary
- EE-RMR in Critically Ill 2013: Major Recommendations
The report will be generated in PDF format. We recommend Adobe Reader 7.0 or greater (available as a free download from www.adobe.com).
General Information and Disclaimer
This nutrition practice guideline is meant to serve as a general framework for handling clients with particular health problems. The independent skill and judgment of the health care provider must always dictate treatment decisions.